viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

25 maneras de expresar tu amor

25 ways to express your love

You make the world beautiful
Haces que el mundo sea hermoso
I want to be with you forever
Quiero estar contigo para siempre
You are amazing
Eres increíble
You are the love of my life
Eres el amor de mi vida
I can't live without you
No puedo vivir sin ti
Will you marry me?
¿Quieres casarte conmigo?
You are beautiful 
Eres hermosa/o
I will love you forever
Te querré siempre
you are my soul
Eres mi alma
I have always loved you
Siempre te he amado
You are my angel
Eres mi ángel
Being with you makes me happy
Estar contigo me hace feliz
I'm in love with you
Estoy enamorado/a de ti
I will never leave you
Nunca te abandonaré
I will always be by your side
Siempre estaré a tu lado
Thank you for loving me so much
Gracias por quererme tanto
I had never seen such beautiful eyes
Nunca había visto ojos tan bonitos
I would be lost without you
Estaría perdido/a sin ti
I fell in love with you since the first day
Me enamoré de ti desde el primer día
I was dying to meet you
Me estaba muriendo por conocerte
I love you with all my heart
Te quiero con todo mi corazón
You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen
Eres lo más bello que he visto
You are my soulmate
Eres mi alma gemela
You are my reason to live
Eres mi razón para vivir
I love you
Te quiero

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario