lunes, 4 de mayo de 2015

Tu vs Tú


What is the difference between "Tu" with and accent mark on the "u" and "Tu" without an accent mark at all, and how do you know which to write in a situation?

Generally, tu only has an accent when used as a subject pronoun (you). When uses as a possessive adjetive (ie. your), it does not have an accent:

 y yo tenemos mucho que hacer .

No quiero que vayas solo .

You and I have a lot to do.

I wan't you go alone
¿Dónde está tu coche?
Piensa en tu mujer
Where is your car?
Think of your wife!
Tus cosas están en tu habitación.

Your things are in your room.
 vas a venir conmigo.
Sé lo que hago y los sabes bien
You are coming with me.

I know my stuff, and you know I know my stuff.(The majority of the time, subject pronouns are not used in Spanish)


Ejercicios

http://www.spanish.cl/Grammar/Games/Tu_vs_Tu.htm

See you next post!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario